Fresh, healthy, juicy and straight from the Nature, a bowl of fruit salad or fruits are really plays an important role to keep us healthy, because fruits are packed with essential vitamins, fibre and antioxidants.
So in my opinion, fruits must be a part of everybody’s daily diet plan.
There are several myths surrounding the best time to eat fruits.
Some people say it is not the good idea to eat fruits in an empty stomach, but others say it is the best to eat fruits as a first thing in the morning.
I thought why not I should eat fruits and see practically? So let’s find out my personal fruits eating early in the morning in any empty stomach. Keep on Reading to know my experience.
My experiment of eating fruits in an Empty Stomach
I’m 57 years old woman and I’ve never eaten fruits early in the morning and even I never thought to eat as a first thing fruits in the morning.
Because for last four years, I’m drinking green Juice in the morning first thing and got so many benefits with it. Now I was little bored with the juice and mentally enough ready to eat fruits in the morning instead of Green Juice.
I started to eat fruits in an empty stomach on August 3, 2021 on Tuesday. Believe me everyday I am so excited to eat my different variety of fruits in the morning as a first thing. Means first I drink water and do my Yoga and then I eat my fruits.
As 4 years ago, I quit my morning tea forever and instead of it, I started to drink Green Juices from different vegetables; such as:-Coriander juice, Spinach Juice, Ash Gourd Juice, Carrot Juice etc.
I am eating fruits continuously in an empty stomach for last 21 days by the time of writing this Post ( Date: August 24, 2021)and true be honest everyday I am enjoying eating my fruits.
Eating fruits instead of making juice is much more easier, because it saves my time and anybody, who is working person, can easily eat fruits in the morning before go to work. It keeps me full around two hours and then I take my tea.
So in my opinion, there is No harm to eat fruits in the morning, because they are 100 times better than the tea or coffee in the empty stomach. Only thing, don’t eat guava, oranges and watermelon in the morning.
Which fruits I eat in the Morning? Banana, melon, Grapes, avocado and Cherries.
Not only me, my husband and my sons also started eating fruits in the morning instead of detox juice, which we all started around 4 years ago. So we all planned to eat fruits in an empty stomach and we will continue eating fruits in the morning instead of green juice now.
Trending article–My personal morning tea quitting story
Benefits Of eating Fruits in an Empty Stomach
- Time to look at some of the health benefits of eating fruits in an empty stomach.
- Fruits are really important for all of us. Health Benefits are given below, that’s why You Need To Eat fruits daily at least once a day.
- By eating fruits in an empty stomach, I have seen that eating fruits in the morning is the best thing to keep yourself healthy and young
- When we go for trip, being a vegetarian, I know in some places, we don’t get vegetarian food and if get, that is not healthy at all. But I think in every city or even in every country, easily we can get some fresh fruits
- Instead of having tea or coffee in the morning, it is better to eat something healthy; such as fruits or drink green vegetable juice of your choice
- Fruits in the morning also help to quit your tea or coffee, which is bad for our health. Green Juice helped me to quit my morning tea
- Sometimes we are little overweight and want to lose our extra pounds, then Fruits are the best Choice to eat, which you can easily buy and eat
- You don’t have to spend time to cook your fruits, they can be eaten, no matter how busy you are?
- Fruits would come in handy when you need an healthier alternative to processed foods as they help to reduce body fat, aid digestion and metabolism.
- Since fruits are generally full of Vitamins and Minerals, a combination of these fruits would be one big healthy serving. Even they are so tasty and Kids love them to eat.
- The health benefits are truly amazing. Babies, kids, and adults should eat fruits everyday and make it a habit, a good healthy habit.
- Fruits are mainly composed of water, therefore, contain no calories. For those, who want to lose weight or want to avoid gaining those extra pounds, fruit salad or fruits can be an excellent choice.
- Many fruits have huge amounts of fiber in them. Fibers are very important in our diet. Our body can’t process fiber, so whatever comes in, comes right out. This means that they will solve problems with constipation and they will clean your bowels.
- Fruits contain folic acid, which is important for our red blood cells.
- Many fruits contain vitamins that can boost your Energy, that’s why people, who are enthusiastic about their health, they love to eat lots of fruits and I’m one of them
- Fruit has been recognized as a good source of Vitamins and Minerals. People, who eat fruit as a part of an overall healthy diet, generally have a Reduced risk of chronic diseases
- Fresh fruits are a great option for breakfast, snack or dessert
- Fresh fruits are always tasty and ready for you to eat without cooking or preparing a recipe. Take an Apple, a peach, or a Banana and just enjoy or make a Salad from them. Remember to always have fresh fruits available at home in your fridge
Question: How to Eat fruits?
Answer: Just soak your fruits in the water for couple of hours, which help to clean the impurities and then eat them. You can also make Fruit Salad and below are the videos to make tasty fruit salad from different kind of fruits.
In Nut Shell: Fruits are always very healthy if they are eaten at the right time. Eating citrus fruits on an empty stomach may increase acid production. Moreover, too much fiber and fructose in fruits can also make slow down your digestive system if eaten on an empty stomach. You should especially avoid eating fruits with tough fibers like guava and oranges early morning. As for detoxifying your body … fruits and vegetables, along with the kidneys, promote the removal of toxins as well. These toxins are actually known as free radicals, which are oxidized particles that can damage your tissues and cell walls. This is why antioxidants (provided by fruits and veggies) are so important! Antioxidants attach to these free radicals and remove them from the body. In my opinion eating fruits in an empty stomach is good to eat something healthy instead of tea of coffee. If you don’t want to eat fruits in the morning, then drink vegetable Juice. Choice is yours.