We all want to eat something different than daily routine, but in my opinion it should be home made and fresh made and also made with love.
Here in this article, you’ll learn to make a variety of Pakoras, which are easy to make at home and also loaded with a variety of fresh vegetables. No doubt they are fry, still they are okay, means 100 time better than those snacks, which we buy from the market.
When we make snacks at home, we’ve the opportunity to make healthy, such as, we can use good quality cooking oil, we can use so many fresh vegetables and also not much spices.
Bread Potato Round Rolls Recipe
In this Recipe I have shown you how to Make Potato Stuffed Bread Rolls. This Home made Potato Roll Recipe is quick & Easy Recipe.
Ingredients you Need:
- White or Whole Grain Bread Slices
- Boiled Potatoes and then peeled
- Green Chopped Chili
- Half Onion
- Coriander Leaves or Methi Leaves(even you can use baby Spinach)
- Pink Salt, Black pepper, Coriander powder, Oregano Powder, Cumin Powder and Ajwain(Carom Seeds) according to the quantity of Potatoes.
- Mix everything together to make mixture and put in the fridge for a while for the nice consistency
- Cooking Oil
Start Making Pakoras
- Put your Kadai or fry pan on Medium flame stove
- When the oil is hot then start frying your Bread balls
- Enjoy your Bread Potato Rolls with Green Coriander Chutney, Plum Sauce.
Vegetable Crispy Pakora Recipe in Punjabi
These Crispy Indian Pakora Snacks are really Easy to Make at Home in two minutes. They are really Tasty and Delicious when served hot with any Sauce or Mint Chutney.
Chickpea Pakora Recipe
Today in this Recipe you’ll learn to make wheat & chickpea flour pakora. This recipe is not only easy, but also you can make it quickly.
When you have guests in your home, then you don’t have to go to the market to buy something to eat, because you can make these chickpea Pakoras anytime and serve with Indian Masala tea.
Required Ingredients are:
- Three parts of wholegrain Atta (flour)
- One part chick pea flour(Besan)
- Fresh chopped coriander
- One chopped onion
- Boiled and grated one big potato
- Oil to fry
Quick Simple Easy Pakora Recipe
Sometimes our Kids don’t like to eat vegetables, but Vegetables are so good due to their Health Benefits.
This Crispy Pakora Recipe is for them, whose Kids don’t eat Vegetables, they can add as many as Vegetables they want to give to their Kids.
I’m sure Your Kids going to love these Pakors, they are much more healthy and better than Market Snacks; such as Pizza.
- One Grated Carrot
- Half Chopped Onion
- Methi Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- One Bell Pepper chopped.
PREPARATION TO MAKE PAKORAS
- Wash all Vegetables in Running Tap water and chop them and grate Carrot.
- Put Besan(Gram Flour) and all Spices according to your taste
- Heat your Oil in Kadai Pan and check with little bit Batter whether it is enough hot to fry Pakoras or not
- Start making your Pakora with your Hand or you can use big spoon as well.
- Keep on turning after each minute and when they are Golden brown take them out and put on the paper Towel to Absorb Oil.
- Serve these Pakoras Hot with Green Chutney and Sauce.
How to make Crunchy Pakora Batter?
Instructions to Make Tasty Pakora Batter
- In this Pakora Recipe we used:
- Coriander Leaves
- Paste of Green chili and Ginger
- Besan or Chickpea flour
- Spices according to your own taste(I used in this Recipe mustard Seeds, Pink Salt, Black Pepper, Coriander powder, Oregano Crushed leaves and Ajwain(Carom Seeds)
- Plain homemade Yogurt
- Mix everything nicely and Use water if needed, but I didn’t used here water at all due to enough Vegetables and enough Yogurt.
- Then start frying in any Cooking Oil(I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil)when the Oil is enough hot on Medium flame.
Veg Besan Sooji Pakora Recipe
Vegetable Pakora Recipe in Punjabi or Crisp Golden Pakora with a selection of several Vegetables; such as Spinach, onion, cauliflower, capsicum, potato, carrots and many more Vegetables, you can use according to your own taste.
This Recipe is Basic, but to make it special and unique, I added Ginger, green Chili and Garlic paste to enhance the taste and they all help to digest pakoras easily.
Ingredients Used in this Recipe are given below:
- Half onion Chopped
- Half Bell Pepper Chopped
- Handful of Coriander Chopped
- Handful Methi Leaves Chopped
- Handful Spinach Chopped
- Two spoons of fresh Homemade Yogurt
- Sooji almost three spoons
- Besan(Gram flour) half bowl
- Olive Oil to fry
I hope you’ll like these recipes and if you like, then give a try and enjoy with your family. You can also check my YouTube Channel for more healthy recipes.