Spinach is a Green Vegetable that has a very Wide distribution. Due to its good taste and Nutritional Value, Spinach is a popular Leaf around the World.
Spinach is easy to grow in your Backyard Garden or even in pots.
If not possible to grow your own Spinach, don’t worry, still you can Buy it from the Market on very Affordable price.
Spinach is delicious food loaded with tons of Nutrients in a low Calorie package.
Dark Leafy Greens are really good for Skin, Hair growth and Bone health.
Spinach also provides Protein, Iron, Vitamins and Minerals.
Spinach is a perfect leafy Green whether you’re looking to lose Weight, gain muscles or even Maintain Good Health.
Health Benefits of Spinach!
- Improves Eyesight: Spinach is a Rich Source of Beta-Carotene and it supplied to the Eyes by eating cooked Spinach. It can prevent Vitamin A deficiencies, itching Eyes and dry Eyes.
- Rich in Potassium: Spinach is one of the best dietary Source of Potassium
- Leafy Green Vegetables: Especially Spinach contain more Nutrients than any other leafy Vegetables
- Spinach is loaded with potent Antioxidants, which are important for Normal Skin development and encourage a healthy Skin tone
- Spinach eases your constipation
- Spinach keeps your Nails and hair healthy. So you don’t have to Buy expensive products to get healthy Nails and hair, because Spinach has high amount of Vitamin A and C. These two Vitamins act as Natural Beauty Products.
- Spinach has more Potassium than a Banana.
Ways to eat Spinach
- You can make Spinach Juice
- You can Eat Spinach in Salad
- You can Make Spinach Saag with Broccoli
- You can add Spinach with other greens in your dough to Make Missi Roti
- You can Add Spinach to make your Green Smoothies
- You can add Spinach to your Soups
- You can add Spinach as well as Coriander to make Potato Stuffed parathas and Bread Potato Round Rolls in your mashed potatoes with other ingredients.
Safety to Consume Spinach!
Spinach contains really a high amount of Oxalate. People with a history of Oxalate containing Kidney Stones should avoid over consumption.
How to Make Green Spinach Juice without a Juicer?
Here you’ll learn How to Make Healthy Spinach Green Juice? which is not only simple and easy to Make, but you can make it in Cents?
Even you have no Juicer, that is not a Problem. Let’s learn today in this Recipe.
Green Juice Recipe Instructions
Required Ingredients are
- Fresh Baby Spinach leaves
- Lemon Juice squeezed
Process to Make Green Juice
- Wash Blender and add everything together➡Water and Washed Baby Spinach Leaves.
- Start grinding everything together for almost two minutes
- Your Juice will be ready
- Now add Black Salt according to taste
Benefits of Drinking Spinach Juice
- Fresh Green Juice that can be ready in 2 minutes only
- Drink when you are in rush
- Drink next morning when you eat heavy meals at night or eat late nights
- It can replace your meals
- This Homemade fresh Green Juice can make you look younger than your Real age.
- Make you full for at least two hours