I am doing Yoga for last 21 years and Vipassana Meditation for last 20 years. But Until the age of 47 years, I never knew that diet also plays an important role for overall health. I never learned the value of eating healthy food and that I come to know only at the age of 47. Wow! after a long time I came to know that food is the most important thing that can keep us healthy.
No doubt I got tremendous health benefits from Vipassana and Yoga, but I could get many more and my all health problems could be cured, if I have eaten healthy diet in the past those 20 years, while doing yoga and meditation.
According to this popular saying,
It is never too late to be what you might have been
Still I’m happy, because finally I learned the value of food.
Diet Plan to Cure/Reverse all Your Diseases
According to Dr. Amar Singh Azad, Raw food, fruits, Kada(herbal tea from medicinal plants), Juice and Salad should be added in our diet. We should not consume any factory made food. He said, Eat Plant Based food only.
According to Dr. Amar Sing Azad, You can cure your health by making changes in your diet. He said, by eating medicines, one can not cure his health, but become more and more sick.
Dr. Azad said, we can live 100 years age without becoming sick and without eating any medicines. He said, Just change your diet and enjoy your life.
According to Dr. Amar Singh Azad M.B.B.S. , M.D. To get Healthy Life with Holistic Health, you have to follow the below principles in your daily diet:-
- Medicines are not curing, but becoming big health problems
- Milk in Chai Tea, Milk itself, Sweets made from Milk and cheese are no good for our health
- He said, human beings should not consume Meat and eggs. He said, our body can run fine without eating animal food; such as-Meat, eggs, fish, include all dairy products
- No Processed & Factory Food. Dr. Azad said, Packaged food and fry food make you sick. So don’t consume it.
- According to Dr. Azad, Our half food should be Raw. Means consume it, as it comes from the Nature, without changing it’s real form. For example, we should consume Coconut water, Raw Coconut can be used to eat(eat coconut giri), but not coconut oil. Same way in second example, we can eat boiled potatoes, baked potatoes, but not potato French fries.
- Dr. Azad suggests to eat Veg Salad(Cucumber or any seasonal vegetables in raw form) before Lunch and before Dinner
- Dr. Azad said, You should eat fruits only, in your breakfast
- He said, in evening time, when it is tea time or you’re craving to drink masala chai tea, then you can have Green Tea, Black tea without milk, Black coffee without milk. He said it is better to make herbal teas from medicinal plants; such as mint tea, basil tea, gloy tea, and Tea from Guava leaves etc.
- Dr. said, Refine products; such as-Refine oil, refine sugar are all so bad for our health. He said, refine salt is bad for thyroid problem. He said, they are just poison
- Dr. Azad said, if you really want to eat food outside, then he said there are some Restaurants, which make plant based food. From these kind of Restaurants, you can eat once a while.
Food to Live disease-free life
The first thing, which we should know, is what to eat or what not to eat?
Eating healthy food, means it’s so simple & easy!
Simply, we have to do is to stop eating man-made products and get back to what Mother Nature designed us to eat and they are available every where and almost in every country according to the different seasons.
You know what they are? They are different kind of fruits, vegetables, green leaves, sprouts, nuts & seeds.
We should consume wholesome, water-rich, plant-based food only. Anyone or everyone, who wanting to live a healthy, happy & disease-free life, should eat only plant based food.
Detoxification is as important as knowing what to eat? Most of us have many years of undigested waste sitting inside our bodies. When we eat processed, denatured food, it does not digest and exit from our body. It accumulates inside our intestines in the form of toxins and make us sick.
The root cause of all chronic diseases; such as – thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease or any other, is the accumulation of toxins inside the body. If we want to permanently get rid of these diseases from the root, then we have to remove the root cause of these problems and for that, we must cleanse our body from inside. To cleanse our body from inside, we should do fasting, wet pack & enema. at the same time by eating healthy diet.
Different Kind of Green Juices in the Morning
Green veggies and their juices are excellent sources of several essential vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds. For example, Swiss chard and kale are packed with vitamins A and K, while wheatgrass supplies plenty of vitamin C and iron.
Research suggests that eating leafy green vegetables daily may help reduce inflammation, heart disease risk, and your risk of age-related mental decline
1. How to Grow Wheat Grass & Make Juice in 2 Minutes?
How to grow wheatgrass without soil in Water or How to make wheatgrass juice to lose weight or stay healthy?
In this video I have shown how to grow wheatgrass without soil and how to harvest when it is ready to Make Juice from it?
Wheatgrass is very easy to grow and can easily be grown without soil in any Corner of your Home.
It can be grown almost for free, because you don’t have to Buy expensive special something to Grow it, but you can use something that is already in your home; such as Cookie Box or anything like that.
Fruit Juice and even Veggie Juice is so good for our health and we can drink it in all weathers. To make any kind of Juice, you don’t have to Buy Juicer, because you can use any regular blender to make it.
Orange Juice Recipe Instructions are:
- Wash Oranges and cut all into halves
- Then start extracting Juice by giving pressure with your hand
- Enjoy your healthy fresh Home made Juice any time of the day!
Ash Gourd is grown for its immature as well as mature fruits. These are used in cooking and Confectionery. Due to its medicinal properties, this Vegetable is also used in Ayurvedic medicinal preparations.
This Vegetable has so many names; such as-Fuzzy melon, Wax Gourd, White Gourd, Winter Melon, Petha, Barhi Petha, Bathua, Chal Kumara, Safed Kola, Bhura, Bua, boodu kumbala, Konkan Dudhi, Wax Gourd, Bhura Kumhada, Petha Kaddu (Hindi), Kohla (Marathi), Neer poosanikai (Tamil), Kumbalanga (Malayalam), Boodida Gummadikaaya (Telugu), Budekumbalakayi, Boodu gumbala (Kannada), Arkaru (Sanskrit), Ash Gourd and Winter Melon in English.
Health Benefits of Drinking Ash Gourd Juice in the Morning
- It is highly pranic food to have it daily.
- Really good for Stomach problems and good tonic for heart problems.
- It helps to purify Gallbladder
- It helps to cure Internal bleeding
- It helps to lose Extra Pounds if you drink continuously
- It Stabilize Brain Cells
- It helps to Cure Burning Wounds and Cure Diarrhea
- Petha Juice helps in maintaining healthy Skin and hair
- It is very Rich in fiber and good for Constipation problems
Strong Believe in Nature Cure
I have seen and even myself, I used to go to this and that doctor, not only for a year, but for many many years. Nobody could cure even my migraine. Finally I learned and started to do Yoga in 1999 daily in the morning and then I did 10 day Vipassana Course from Igatpuri, India.
Especially, Vipassana transformed my life and I started to live happy and harmonious life. But after moving to Canada permanently, again, I started to face some health problems.
Health Benefits of Clay Cookware
It makes a big difference for our health, how we eat? what we eat? and the same way what utensils we use to cook our food? Aluminum is the worst to use and the best is Clay Cookware. If you can’t find or not afford to cook in clay cook ware, then Use the steel utensils.
I also use steel utensils to cook my food, because here in Canada we don’t get clay cookware and on the induction stove it is not easy to use clay cookware.
Below are the reasons to use Clay cookware for cooking:-
- More nutrition in your food: Clay is porous in nature and hence, it allows heat and moisture to circulate through your pot, unlike metals. Because heat is circulated, the temperature is never raised too much, thus preserving the vitamins and minerals of your food.
- Enhances flavour of food: When you cook in clay, it leaves a natural sweetness in your food. Food cooked in clay is more flavourful, and has an earthy flavour, which is not obtained by any other metal.
- Lesser usage of oil: Due to its heat resistance and slow cooking, the food retains all its oils and moisture; therefore, you wouldn’t require extra oil and fat for providing moisture to your food.
- Eco-friendly: When making unglazed clay pots, you don’t need chemicals. Most other utensils are made using chemicals that are toxic in nature. Moreover, clay pots are made using a soil which decomposes back into the soil.
Positive Thinking for Good Health
Positive thinking, or an optimistic attitude, is the practice of focusing on the good in any given situation, which can help to stay healthy. For example. Fired from the Job, Divorce, Natural Disaster. In all these examples, most of the times one is helpless, and when you’re helpless, then relax and sit back and leave everything on God. I don’t mean, now you don’t have to do anything, of course you’ll do efforts as to solve the issue or situation, but by living optimistic.
How to stay positive in tough situations, it’s trick and matter of practice. Means we have to control our mind and how we can do it?
Man Jeete Jag Jeet”Source
In Japji Sahib by Guru Nanak is a world famous teaching of controlling over the desires of mind lest one gets corrupted by them. It means, one can win the world but one cannot easily win over the mind/ desires. Therefore, a man who has controlled his mind is greater than the one who has conquered the world.
We can do Vipassana Meditation(or any other meditation) to concentrate our mind. When we learn these kind of practices, still it is not easy, but atleast at some level, we can face the tough situations and smile.
I hope you’ll like the information given in this article, because I tried my best to write my own experiences and by watching so many videos for good health and then I could wrote this article. If you like this article, there are many more articles like this on this blog and you can also learn healthy cooking through videos by watching my YouTube Channel. Thanks.