Using a wet pack on the stomach is really beneficial for the digestive system and overall health.
Wet Pack is very effective Natural tool to get rid of Toxins from the body that helps in relieving in various diseases. Wet Pack is the Simplest, Effective and best Natural Way to Detox your body for free of cost.
On April 26, 2021, I started Pet Ki Patti on regular basis once a day for 30 to 40 minutes. I used to apply it on my stomach, Neck and forehead, while doing my morning Cooking work in the Kitchen or sometimes while during morning Vipassana Meditation. But before I started my Wet pack, I would like to know all my readers that for last many years, I started to make healthy changes in my daily diet.
Using only Wet pack, doesn’t work properly, if you eat junk food and your overall lifestyle is not good at all. To get the benefits from Wet Pack, we have to eat healthy, means more fruits(fruit salad)more vegetables and green Juice should be the part of our daily diet plan. Healthy habits make a big difference to make us healthy and live longer lives than those, who don’t do anything at all.
Eating your dinner on time, means it should not be later after 9 PM. Some people eat their dinner very late and then sleep right away. You also have to reduce your caffeine intake. Such as not more than 1-2 cups of tea or coffee in a day. Below are some tips for healthy lifestyle:-
- Brush & floss daily: To keep your teeth and gums healthy and free of disease it is very important to clean your teeth twice a day. Since I started to floss my teeth, my teeth became more stronger and I don’t have any problems of aches like before. Flossing is an important oral hygiene habit. It cleans and dislodges food stuck between your teeth, which reduces the amount of bacteria
- Use Orange Peel Powder to Stop Buildup of Plaque: Despite of brushing my teeth twice a day and using good quality tooth brush and tooth paste, still once a day I scrub my teeth with orange peel powder.
- Get a good night’s Sleep. People, who sleep well, not only cope better with stress, but also they have better control of their appetites. Research has shown that a lack of sleep can put our hunger hormones out of balance
- Eat Healthy Diet. Nowadays people are so busy with their day to day life, so they don’t have time to cook. Even I’ve seen some people, who don’t like home cooked food, so they like to order restaurant food, because Restaurant foods are very spicy, so they love it and they don’t feel satsfied with home cooked simple food. So eating healthy, home cooked fresh food is utmost important. To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you need to keep eating healthy. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet and eat less carbohydrates, high sodium and unhealthy fat. Avoid eating junk food, processed food and sweets.
- Eat More Fruits and Salad: Try changing your dietary habits, eliminating food and drink that contains tannins such as wine, Tea, Coffee, Readymade Commercial juices, and dark sodas. The acid in citrus products can also wear down your tooth enamel.
- Drink Morning Detox Green Juice: Rejuvenate with a detox juice, filled with vitamins and antioxidants, it’s the greatest way to start the day! Green juice is made from the Green Fresh Vegetables. Green Juice can be made from any kind of fresh and Seasonal Vegetables; such as Spinach, Coriander, Kale, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Zucchinis, Bathu, Curry leaves, Beetroots etc.
- Do Morning Yoga & Meditation: Especially those people, who don’t do any Physical work, for them doing Yoga or Gym or Walk is necessity, because after waking up in the morning they all do sitting work, then any kind of physical exercise is must. But those, who earn money with their physical work; such as construction workers, if they don’t do physical exercise, then it is fine.
- Walk for 30 Minutes: When we go out for walk, we get fresh air, means we get oxygen, environment is changed, which helps to uplift our mind than living indoors. So do walk as much as you can.
Benefits of Abdominal Wet Pack
What is a Wet Pack?
Cotton Cloth or a set of Cotton Cloth, which can be used after soaking in Cold normal Water for wrapping on your stomach, forehead, and neck(means wrapping on specific parts of the body). You can apply it only at stomach, which is most important, but it is more beneficially if you apply on at the same time at Neck, forehead and stomach
Remember your Childhood
You might be thinking of why a piece of wet cloth was kept on our forehead during fever in childhood? Because application of Thandi Patti helps to quickly cure fever, cough, cold, etc. But we never knew that, when applied in a particular way (as a wet pack), it has many more benefits too!
I also remember, when I was a little girl(Now I’m 57) we used to live in a village and at that time, there was no AC. So in hot summer days, we used to wet cotton sheet and cover our self with it and for a while it used to give very cooling comfort. So these things we forget and now when the people are becoming more and more sick, again they are searching for something Natural, which can help them to cure their diseases.
Question Answers About Wet Pack
Question 1: Why I used Wet Pack?
Answer 1: I used it, because I was feeling shortness of breaths in April, 2021. So I thought why not try all Natural things to cure this problem.
Question 2: Did Wet Pack helped to cure my Shortness of Breath?
Answer 2: Yes for the time, when I was using it for that particular month, it helped me a lot. But when I stopped using, then again I started to feel shortness of breath. So it means I should do it for a longer time. Because here in Canada, the weather is Cold, so it was little difficult for me to use for a longer time, that’s why I had to stop after using for a month.
Question 3: How are my shortness of Breath now?
Answer 3: I’m writing this article on September 13, 2021 Monday. I am feeling absolutely fine for the last two and half months. Means after stopping my Wet Pack, I made some more changes in my diet; such as I started to eat breakfast and dinner made from other flours; such as-Bajra roti, Satu Roti, Oats Roti, Besan Roti. And in all these types of flours while making the dough, I add so many green vegetables; such as-Coriander, mint, spinach by chopping and, cucumber, carrots etc. vegetables by grating. I use different vegetables each day.
Question 4: Did I stopped eating wheat?
Question: Still I use whole grain wheat flour, which I was using before as well. But now I use only 25% wheat flour comparatively before. Basically roti made from other flours than wheat flour is not only tasty, but also very beneficial for the health.
Question 5: Did I made any other changes in my Daily Diet Plan?
Answer 5: Yes, I’m reducing my masala chai. Now we use grass fed cow’s milk, which is better than the other regular milk. I also make yogurt from this milk, which we all eat. Rest I stopped drinking night milk for last 15 days(by the time of writing this article. Date September 11, 2021)
Question 6: Do I feel another Improvement in my Health?
Answer 6: Yes, I’m losing weight and my confidence is increasing for Healthy diet
Question 7: Where I learned to use and about Abdominal Wet Pack?
Answer 7: I’m following Natural Life Style for couple of years and try my best to watch their all newly Published videos. So in this video, Mohan Gupta Ji recommend to use Pet Ki Patti.
Question 8: How many months one should apply Wet Pack?
Answer 8: According to NLS Team(Natural Life Style) you can use wet pack for whole life, because it has no side effects at all. You can use it 2-3 times a day. And according to NLS it will be more helpful if you use Enema too.
Question 9: Can we use Wet Pack in Winter?
Answer 9: Yes, you can use it and you can cover it with dry towel.
Question 10: Is wet Pack good for Stomach Ache?
Answer 10: Wet pack on abdomen(Patti) is good for stomach ache
Question 11: Can a person with cold problem take wet Patti?
Answer 11: Yes, a person can use wet pack in Cold Problem
Question 12: Is it okay to to use Wet pack in Appendix?
Answer 12: According to NLS Team, yes in Appendix wet pack can be used.
How to Buy Cotton Patti?
Below are the links and their description to buy Cotton Patti Online.
1-Wet pack cotton Patti for body detox
- ✅ Wet pack cotton Patti set(सूती कपड़े का सेट) is a powerful way to detox the body
- ✅ Wet pack cotton Patti is powerful in curing Ulcers, IBS, GERD, Acidity, Bloating, Constipation, Stomach pain, and colitis.
- ✅ Wet pack cotton Patti Set helps the body to get rid of the toxins accumulated in the body due to the wrong eating habits and lifestyle.
- ✅ Wet pack cotton Patti tones up the stomach and helps get rid of excess fat around the abdomen.
- ✅ Sattvic wet pack cotton Patti when applied on the forehead, it helps to get rid of Headaches, migraines, and other mental disorders.
2-Natural Life Style Patti Set
3-Head, Neck, Abdominal Wet Pack for Detox
4-Mega Choice Cotton Patti For Body Detox & Enema Kit
- Wet pack and enema remove toxins from blood, colon, liver.
- Wet pack and enema Re-establish healthy gut flora.
- Wet pack and enema kit Strengthen your immunity.
- Enema and Wet Pack helps to relive gas, indigestion, Constipation.
- Enema and wet pack helps in Healthy glowing skin.
How to to Get wet pack benefits with Proper Use?
- Take a cotton cloth of about 2.5 meters length and 1 meter wide
- Soak in normal cold water and squeeze nicely. Means just use normal room temperature water
- After squeezing it, now fold it 4 times
- Now wrap it around the stomach keeping navel in the middle.
- If you live in Cold country, as I live in Canada and you feel Cold, then a dry cloth or some warm woolen cloth may be wrapped over the wet pack.
Best Time to Apply Wet Pack?
- You can apply this pack up to 3 to 4 times in a day. But if you’re busy, in the morning and the evening, 2 hours prior to lunch would be the best.
- After applying the wet pack, you may wear your clothes over it and continue with your daily chores. If you want, you can do your Kitchen work, you can go for little walk even and you can also do Mediation etc.
- Keep the wet pack on for about 30-40 minutes, even little less is okay
- You can apply it even before or after a meal. Just make sure you do not eat or drink while the wet pack is on.
- Apply wet pack twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening), or at least once a day.
- If you have a fever, cold, cough, diarrhea, stomach ache or any other acute disease, you will be benefitted by applying wet pack even more than twice a day( means you can apply it 3-4 times)
- If you don’t feel hungry, then before your meals apply this wet pack and if after eating your stomach upsets, then after eating apply this pack.
- Precaution: Only while applied the wet pack, don’t eat and drink anything.
How to Apply Wet Pack?
- Simply drench the wet pack in the regular cold water and squeeze it
- Wrap a big cotton cloth around the abdomen such that half of it lies above the navel and half below it and at the end tuck it.
- Wrap one small cotton strip around your forehead and tuck it from the end.
- Wrap the other small cotton strip around the neck.
- Let it be applied for 30 to 40 minutes. Timing can be little less or little more. Approximately 30 minutes
- During cold weather or in case of very weak patients, wrap a scarf or any other warm cloth over the wet strip.
- A wet pack should not be applied while doing Pranayama as lungs cannot spread well during its application.
Benefits of Wet Pack
One could easily add the therapy, into their daily routine for its plenty of health benefits. According to Mohan Gupta Ji,(Natural Life style) when you eat healthy diet, change your lifestyle, do enema when needed and apply Wet Pack, then you can get the below benefits:-
- Increases blood circulation and, toxins that are accumulated in the depths of our organs, start leaving their place. It’s a powerful way to detox the body.
- When applied on abdomen, it relieves all forms of indigestion. It is powerful in curing ulcers, acidity, bloating, constipation, stomach pain and colitis.
- When applied on the neck, it helps get rid of thyroid problems.
- When applied on the forehead, it increases blood circulation near the brain and helps to get rid of headaches, migraines and other mental disorders.
- It tones up the stomach and helps get rid of excess fat at the same time.
- Toxins, which are accumulated in the intestines are removed quickly or if there is swelling or inflammation that gets cured
- It is almost free to do and get so many health rewards with this method
- It is best and easy way to detox your body without spending any money wasting your valuable time
- Wrapping a cold strip around your forehead, helps to cure, migraine, anxiety, and all other mental problems
- Increase Blood circulation
- When applied on the neck, it helps get rid of thyroid problems.
- A powerful way to detox the body
- Tones up the stomach and helps get rid of excess fat.
- When applied on the forehead, It helps get rid of headaches or migraines and draw away excess heat from the brain.
- Relives acidity, bloating, constipation, stomach pain, and colitis.
- It is a tonic of great effectiveness, both in acute and chronic disorders, whether seemingly limited in the digestive organs or not
- Wet pack is the powerful way to detox the body
- Tones up the stomach and helps get rid of excess fat
- When applied on the forehead, It helps get rid of headaches or migraines and draws away excess heat from the brain.
- Relieves acidity, bloating, constipation, stomach pain, and colitis
- Abdominal wet pack helps to improve hunger and digestion