Eating healthy diet is utmost important to stay healthy and then home cooked food comes first.
Today in this Recipe, you’ll learn to Cook Paneer Sabji at Home.
Paneer Sabji Recipe
Quick and Easy to Make, this home-style Paneer Sabzi is really Easy recipe for all.
It gets ready in 15-20 minutes from scratch.
This delicious Indian Paneer Sabji is super versatile, can be made for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Paneer 250 Gm
- One onion Chopped
- One Tomato Chopped
- One Chili chopped
- Small Ginger
- Garlic one whole
- Spices can be Added-Salt, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Coarse Salt, Oregano, Coriander powder, Mustard Seeds and Methi Seeds according to taste.
Preparation of Sabji
- Grind together to make thick paste-tomato, onion, green chili, garlic and ginger
- On medium flame put Pressure cooker and put some cooking oil and put your paste
- Saute your paste for two minutes and then add all spices include Turmeric and add Paneer and stir
- Now add chopped Potato and stir
- Add Cold Water and close the lid and give 5-7 Whistles and let it stay to until it releases Steam automatically(here I had to open due to video was continued)
- Put some chopped Fresh Coriander leaves and serve hot with Chapati, Paratha and Rice
Paneer Sabji at Home Recipe first Video
Paneer Sabji at Home Recipe second Video
How to make Paneer Paratha?
Paneer Paratha is so tasty and yummy that Kids like to eat on daily basis for Breakfast and lunch in School bags.
In this Recipe I have shown two types of Parathas, one fried and Second without frying.
Required Ingredients for Paneer Paratha
- Grated Paneer
- Green Pepper
- Green Chili
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Methi leaves
- ChickPea leaves
- Spices according to taste
- Cooking oil to fry if you want to fry paratha
- Ghee to use if you want.
- Make big ball of wheat dough and fill that panner stuff(pethi)
- Use dry flour and start rolling with rolling pin
- When your Tava is hot then put your Paratha on it and keep on flipping every two minutes
- Serve hot with Yogurt or Butter on it.
Paneer Paratha Recipe Video Below
Paneer Sabji & Paneer Paratha Recipe