What is Coconut Milk Powder?
It is a powdered form of coconut milk made from the flesh of mature coconuts.
What is use of Coconut Milk Powder?
- Very useful for the times when you do not have access to the fresh coconut.
- Great for quickly preparing delicious coconut milk by simply adding lukewarm water.
- Ideal for recipes that require coconut milk, such as curries, puddings, soups etc.
- Perfect to easily prepare beverages like smoothies, lattes, hot chocolate.
- A Must-Have for everyone including those with Lactose Intolerance and for those who want to avoid Animal Milk.
Coconut Milk Powder Delicious Recipes
1. Fruit & Nut Smoothie
- Chop any seasonal fruits; such as apple, pear, Grapes, Bananas into big pieces and put in a blender
- Add 3 tbsp. Vegan Coconut Milk Powder and One cup of water
- Blend the ingredients nicely
- Garnish with soaked and roughly chopped nuts and seeds
- Also garnish with Small chunks of bananas and dates
- Serve this delicious and yummy smoothie.
2. Coconut Vanilla Lassi
- Two tabs coconut milk powder
- 1/8 l pineapple puree (freshly prepared or from a health food store)
- 250 g organic yogurt
- One pinch of Bourbon vanilla
- One pinch of cardamom powder
- 100 g cream
- Lemon balm
Prepare Coconut Vanilla Lassi
- Dissolve the coconut milk powder in 2 tabs of hot water
- Mix the pineapple puree with the organic yoghurt and 400 ml water
- Add the coconut milk and then add the spices to taste
- Lightly whip the cream and fold into the mixture, then pour into glasses.
- Garnish with lemon balm and serve.
3. Coconut Laddu Recipe
Mix 2 cups of desiccated coconut, 1 cup of Vegan Coconut Milk Powder, 3tbsp Natural Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp Dried Rose Petals (optional), 1 cup Jaggery Powder and ¼ cup Water.
Roll in the shape of small laddus and place 1 almond on top of each laddu.
Enjoy these ladus while going to work or coming back from work in the evening time with milk or chai tea.
Creamy Vegan Coconut Milk Powder