Making the soup for dinner is the best choice, especially when you feel heavy. It is also good to balance the Vata Dosha.
Nutritional facts: Butternut squash is a superfood, perfect for heart health and balancing Vata dosha effectively.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Needed Ingredients to make Squash Soup
- 250 gm Peeled and chopped butternut squash chunks
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coarsely grounded fennel seeds
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- Pink salt as required
- 150ml water
Make the Squash Soup
- Heat 1 tsp of Ghee in a pressure cooker
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds and roast a little bit. Then add chopped butternut squash chunks into it.
- Saute them for a minute and add water to it.
- Then add grounded fennel seeds and Pink salt as per taste.
- Close the lid till one whistle and keep it on low flame for five more minutes.
- Blend it with a blender up to the required consistency. Garnish with finely grated coriander and enjoy with your family .
Butternut Squash Soup Recipe